Monday, July 07, 2008

BABIES R AWESOME



Babies are awesome! Sometimes I think I wish I was young and innocent again...not caring about what others think and just be me :) .

Just now my 3 1/2 month old let out a stream of toots like no other and just cooed and smiled like it was the best thing that has ever happened in her short, little life. (Actually it probably is the best thing that has ever happened in her short, little life.) I laughed like I haven't laughed in a long time.

That's all I want to say about that....I am not too good at the blogging thing yet but am sharpening my skills so I can be an affluent, interesting blogger.

3 comments:

THZ said...

Hey there! How are you guys? I am so glad you have a blog. BTW, I LOVE that post. Serene, our 7 month old, is the exact same way. Oh the carefree life!!

Jess said...

Good to see you have a blog! Congrats on the new one!

Jackie Sue said...

It's time for another post! Although that one is hilarious and she is SO beautiful!!